Sunday, May 25, 2008

Week 11 is coming!!!

Wow.. Time flies. It is now week 11 out of the 12 weeks the university is practicing now. In a few more days, I will be in Sydney for a total of 3 months. 3 months passed, and I do achieve something. Try a lot of new things, but want to try lots more.. Haha..

After next 2 weeks, exam will start. As always, exam = study. The only thing I hope for extra this time is that I will be able to study and play at the same time, but don't get a disappointed result in the end. LOL. Is this possible?

Ok. This post is a bit short and empty. Haha. Let's wait for a better topic next time. Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man..do u need to study?. haha. u will aways get d bez mark as usual la bro. hahah

Jason said...

Of course I do.. I am no genius.. But now I want a balance between study and play.. haha