Today is a very exciting day for me. I never feel so happy before. Several things happen. First thing first, today is my first real experience with local Australian after so many days in Sydney. As I have said before, my position here in Sydney since my arrival does not really encourage myself to mix with the locals. I stayed in Malaysia Hall, of course will mix with Malaysian. Then, in university, due to some kind of special arrangement by the computer (which I don't know why), I end up with a big group of Malaysian in my Engineering Design Group.
Wow, a long story I can write about this Engineering group. But, simply put, I do wish initially that I will be assigned to a group of strangers, so I can get the courage to make more new friends, rather than a group of familiar face. However, throughout the process, I become comfortable that I don't have to struggle through the make new friends’process. (A bad sign for me, cause I will lose the motivation soon.) Anyway, things turn out to be fine until now, though I won't know what will happen if I get a group of locals.
Then, we have this computing project, which again I team up with Malaysian again. LOL. This is view as the best option, as again, I am too comfortable in my comfort zone to even move my legs. So, again, I let go the chance to mix with other people.
The story continues, everyday, I restart my life, then end my life without much different.
Till today...
No comments:
Post a Comment