Friday, May 16, 2008

An Exciting Day!!!, Part 2

Hehe.. Today, I start my day as normal, never expecting anything special. Physics lab, my first lesson. Don't know why, my passion towards Physics diminished day after day. LOL. Today, my usual lab partner came late, suddenly, someone approached me and wishes to join me for this lab session. I agree, of course. Although this may seems nothing to other people, but this is actually the very first time I work through something with a local Australian. An opportunity I have waited so long. We work through the exercise together, although we didn't get full marks in the end, but I do enjoy the time when we do the lab together. *My Manglish suddenly disappear when I talk with him, something I hope I can do all the time, LOL.* That experience further convince me that Australians are friendly, but I just have to take the first step in order to start a friendship.

The term "no worries" is a very common term for Australian. Instead of saying "you're welcome", or "it's ok", or "no problem", the Australian uses that term. Finally, today, I manage to say the words spontaneously without hesitation. Really can't wait to learn more Aussie slang!

Time passes by, time for my MAPLE (Mathematics in Computer) Test. Wow, not bad at all. Happy.. Then, time for a little drink using the voucher I got. This is my first time to really drink a glass of beer. Half way through, my face already turn red (indicating my alcohol tolerance is quite low, LOL). Then, once reach back, I get a sweet nap. Oh ya, before this, I get a chance to play snooker for the first time, wow, not easy at all, albeit it seems easy from the television.


The day continues, as it right now, I am still in happy mood, all the jobs for the week has been settled. Enjoying..

Cheers!

No comments: