Friday, May 9, 2008

Life goes on...

Hi everyone, life down under here in Sydney for me is becoming a routine already. No worries on that. However, I am not sure maybe due to my continuous exposure to Malaysian or in more general Asian community, I feel like as I still stay in Malaysia but I am not sweating.. LOL.. There are times I wonder should I be brave and try to blend in with the locals, but it seems to be challenging to me. It is comfortable to stay in the small social circle I currently have now, but I wonder what difference does it make compare to study in Malaysia if I choose to be like that.

Recently, this issue sort of gets forgotten by me as exams and assignments pile up on me. I barely have time to take a good rest. In fact, the last rest I have was during Easter Holiday, which was more than 1 month from now. I really need a rest. Despite my effort to try to balance study and play, I don't think I make it. I afraid I am slowly fall back to my old self who 'enjoy' studying. Sigh.. But still, I wish things will get better next week. Who knows what will happen tomorrow? Haha..

As a student, I know my priority is to study. Study, study and study. Now I realise what is so different when study in university compared to high school. In uni, apart from being more independent, one will have to understand what the lecturer delivers on the spot. Else, one will either doze off or just lost in the lectures. I have experienced all these, it is not easy, but I hope I will get through it.

Back to the social topic, deep down in my heart, I hope I will be able to find a new place to stay next semester, so that I get a chance to build new friendships, learn new cultures, rather than confined myself in the Malaysian community. This is not the time to stick myself with the Malaysian community, but to explore Australia. Wish me luck.. That's all for now. Let's pray for a better tomorrow!

No comments: