Thanks to everyone who had given comment on the recent post I just wrote. I really appreciate them. As for now, I will have strong belief in myself that I will one day find the balance between study and play, or in all the aspects of life. Haha.
Well, now is back to the time to tell what is happening for the past few weeks. April can be say as the turning point for my life in Australia. I changed from being a newbie to a 'resident' here. I myself was also surprised that I can change so fast, much faster than I expected. I must say this is because I met with a friend, who coincidentally share the same English name as me. LOL. Well, it turns out that we have a lot of common interests which allow us to change from stranger to good friend in little over few weeks. He is a good friend as well as a good study buddy. I can't imagine how boring I will be if I don't know him. LOL. I hope this is the beginning of the turning point which I fear will not come to me in my previous post.
About the balancing issue on study and fun, I begin to realise it is only be more realistic if I am able to prioritise them according to situation. As for now, since the university semester has been for the 1st time, shorten to 12 weeks instead 14 weeks in the previous years, therefore, we have a tight timetable, I believe it is only logic to concentrate in studies for this 12 weeks, which in fact have only another 6 weeks to go. After this, I can relax all the way I want during the winter holiday. In this way, I believe it will be easier to strike a balance these two aspects. Of course, life is more than just studying and playing, but is about the process of going through every issue we are facing. In short, no worries for studying and playing, they are will settled out when the right time comes for the right decision to be called.
Well, that's all for now. Exam is coming up, I might not be able to update so frequently. But, don't worry, we all have our own chosen path to go on, and tomorrow is always a better day. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment