Hey everyone, sorry for the long rest from blogging.. Haha.. It had been a busy time period for me. With the end of week 12, it is exam period now. In addition, I am getting myself a new house. Finally, I can have my own room, in a house closer to university and shops. Lol..
I wish to share my opinions on exam. Don't know why, but since I came to Australia, I am no longer the one I was. I become more relaxed with exam. If before this I can study until late night for just a small test, now I can even have rest (LOTS Of) during the preparation of exam. I guess I finally realise that exam is not the everything in life. There are so many things out there that you can't buy with a good result. From now on, my target for exam is just to pass with slightly above average mark. I will never make myself tired in pursuing the highest mark or distinction. This is just no longer true for uni life. There will always be people who are better than you, all rounder is a term that I cross out from my life. Lol..
Anyway, I just had my first paper today, Mathematics, never my favourite subject. Haha. With lower expectation, I can say I am satisfied with my result. It won't be the same case three years ago, I might be crying 3 years ago the moment I step out of the examination hall. Now, I learned that life is more than exam.
A little preview of what's coming up, discussion on The Phantom Of The Opera, real opera, not movie and my experience with it. Stay tuned.
That's all for now. Wish me luck (Still in exam period, with 2 more papers to kill). Haha. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment