Today I went to Maroubra Beach. Had a weird experience.
I was pointing my camera towards the sea. A woman (quite old) being too sensitive, thought that my friend and I are trying to take her photo. And she starts to scream at us, "DON'T TAKE MY PHOTO!" for several times. Actually I was just shooting the sea and the sky, not even having the sand in my camera.
To avoid any unhappy incident, we decided to move away from that woman. She just keep on shouting and shouting even as we walked away and already a very far distance from her. Interestingly, although they are quite a lot of people at the beach, no one seems to be attracted by her screams. She continues to scream hysterically until we are out of sights from her. -.-|||
That's it, apart from this, it's a nice day at the beach with all the strong winds blowing... :-)
2 comments:
Was she naked or topless?
Nope.. Both also not. She wearing swimming suits.. don't understand lar..
Post a Comment