I recently did something that a lot of people that know me will not believe I will do. I dyed my hair to dark brown. Haha. Finally I get to do the things that I wanted to do since long time ago.
Next, I plan to do skydiving and bungee jump. Will I have the courage? I hope I have. Haha.
Then? Who knows? Haha.
3 comments:
haha good try! i should organise a gathering recently to see your new hair :p haha...
skydiving and bungee jump sound interesting! you can make it! aza aza fighting!
haha.. u are quite brave to write in the blog. not afraid some one might c???
anyway...u look quite same even with dyed hair. and it IS obvious. hehe.
yaya, at least u tried something I never tried before. keep doing that, so u can be my "test subject". hehe. just kidding!
Good luck with ur future goals! and Be happy.
i m also thinking of dying hair too. but i m sure i m going to freak my mom out if i really do.considering the fact that i m still young n this is the most suitable time to do so, i m think about it seriously.what do u say? i hv also promised my friends that we r going to do bungee jump together, though i doubt that i still hv the courage when i reach the jump off point. never expect that we hv some issues in common, hah. cheerz
Post a Comment