Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trips

I recently thought back about trip. I mean personal trip to a certain place. I remember how I actually asked my parents to let me go on a school trip.

I was standard six. The school is organising a school trip to Sarawak. I asked my parents to let me go as most of my friends are going for this graduation trip. My parents rejected me with various reasons. I was so pissed off. I cried and ignore them for few days. At last, they gave in. I get to go. But, it was too late, the group was full. No more place. I was so so sad.

8 years later, I get my 'revenge'. Haha. I get to go Hong Kong. A personal trip also. I believe this is like a compensation to what I had lost back then. The trip is so fantastic and I believe I should dedicate a post for it later. What I am thinking is, sometimes in life, when you missed a thing, there might be a chance in the future to get it, but it might not come also. So, we must not let the chance to do something leave our hands. Grab it while we can!!!

P.s. I never been to Sarawak until now. Neither I been to Sabah. And these are parts of my regret.

1 comment:

yk@eunice said...

i saw your photos in hongkong in facebook... u looked really happy...i never been to hongkong.

I always want to go to sabah/sarawak, but never have a chance... next time can go there to visit susana :p