Monday, November 10, 2008

20th Birthday

Finally, I can no longer say I am the 1*-years-old. I crossed the boundary into 2* years now. Coincidentally, today also my final paper for this semester. This double joys come at the perfect time.

Two days before, my friends have a small party for "November Babies". 4 of us actually. Haha.. It is fun and good to see lots of friends. My ex-roommate in Malaysia Hall shares the same birthday as me. Only he is exactly two years older than me.. :-p Thanks to all my friends who attended the party.

Here are some photos for that day:

Nice food... Yummy..

The four birthday boys and girls...

Of course, I also have a very nice day today. My best friends here, Jason (not me) and Leon brought me out for a nice Japanese dinner and follow by a long walk around the city. We wonder around the city, and so nice we get to meet the actors of High School Musical. There are so many people waiting there. After the dinner, we walk to the Harbour Bridge. This is indeed a very nice experience for me as I never set foot on the Harbour Bridge before. What a view of Sydney from there. Haha. Thank you Jason and Leon for the wonderful day.

High School Musical (Too bad I stand too far, can't see clearly)

My two best friends in Sydney...

From the Harbour Bridge

Sydney Opera House from the Harbour Bridge

That's it for this time. My trip to Gold Coast will start very soon. Will update more after I complete the trips. Stay tuned and Happy Holiday to those who will enjoy it. See ya!

No comments: