Thursday, February 28, 2008

Goodbye Malaysia..

Well, this is my first post and yet also the last post before I left Malaysia for Australia. Although not my first time leaving my home country to study, but this time I am going to a place real far. This time, it is not like I can come back whenever I want. I must really adjust to the new environment in Sydney, Australia.

To all my secondary school friends here, I must thank you for being such a good friends when we were studying together. Life has been wonderful with you guys around. I really hope we will able to meet again someday in the future. Thanks for the gathering you all planned for me as well. I really appreciate it.. At last, all the best to all of you out there.

To all my INTEC friends, the last one and a half years had been a great experience. I have never imagined being able to know people from all over the country. Thank you for being a good company and I wish you all good luck in your future endeavours.

Now, it's time to open a new chapter in my life. This time, I must really try out things that I am afraid to try in the past, shape myself into a more outspoken person. I realise for the past 20 years I have been a good boy, taking in any advice without resistance. This must end now, I must learn to say "NO" to things that I don't like. This is a great chance for me to go out and prove myself and I must not waste it.

New Place, New Life, New Environment, and A New Beginning...

Sydney, Here I Come!!!

2 comments:

χιιασнυι♥ said...

Let me be the first visitor.. Haha..Yeah.. what you said was correct.. We must say no to what we dont like or dont want.. so try to not be so obedient sometimes.. and then Australia is really a far far place from here.. You can't easily get back here by a flight for 30mins or taking a bus for an hour.. That's why you should learn something you never learned before at there.. Tell you what, a parents can give an answer for their children, but the best way is tell them the way how to get an answer.. Alright, I think that's all for now.. All the best to you.. Try to have positive thinkings.. You will always have our blessings here..

With love,
KHTan

No longer valid said...

hihi so fun in australia lo, haha when u wanna come to visit me? hehe